Tropical Beach Soy Candle
- Top: Strawberry, Coconut
- Middle: Melon, Peach, Apple, Pear
- Base: Vanilla, Clove
- Size: Volume 9oz | 204g Net Weight | 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5"
- Burn Time: 40+ Hours
- Wick: 100% Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher | Made in USA
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in Pittsburgh, PA
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
- Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended
To prevent fire or damage to surfaces, please follow the candle care instructions on the National Candle Association website https://candles.org/fire-safety-candles/.
*Please note that products purchased such as candles, cosmetics, nail polish, and perfumes may only travel via Standard shipping.
About Sweet Water Decor
Sweet Water Decor is a motivational + inspirational brand that started with me making coffee mugs in my basement back in December 2014. From our humble beginnings, to being featured in Business Insider, Good Morning America, Marie Claire, Country Living, Refinery29, Popsugar, + more, our goal continues to be to motivate and inspire others to live their dreams! I hand letter and design each item at SWD so your shop will be carrying something truly unique! From working in retail since I was 18 (both in stores and at corporate), I learned the importance of providing customers with beautiful, high quality items and instilled those values at SWD since the beginning. In the fall of 2017, I had a calling to create a gluten, lead, and phthalate free, high quality fragrance candle line. Today, it is one of our customer's favorite items! All of our candles are non-toxic and are hand poured by our amazing team in Pittsburgh, PA with US grown soy wax.